The dedication of Mary and her staff aside, Dymphna Special School is entirely sustained by the generosity of its supporters; organisations and individuals who donate money, time and expertise. They include:
- Brick by Brick Foundation who have raised and donated a phenomenal $50,000+ towards capital building works. Karen, the President of Brick by Brick has recently been back onsite at the School, overseeing the completion of the building works, including the sanitation system.
- Ujamaa Hostel who have supported the School as one of their affiliated projects for many years; coordinating volunteers to work at the School as well as providing valued expertise, such as supporting the School's major projects.
- Ellie Crawley who is supporting Mary and her staff to run Itwangi Hostel and Volunteering Experience.
- Kiya Survivors who have organised for a group of people to climb Kilimanjaro to raise money for the provision of specialist teaching and physiotherapy support.
- Rotterdam Church, Netherlands, through Hans Spliethoff who supported the building of the shop, pre-vocational class and toilets, sponsored the running costs for some years and provided second-hand clothes for the School to sell to generate revenue.
- Evelyn Citroen, who donated a large percentage of all teaching materials for many years, has done sterling work to find further donors and who regularly visits the School. The School gates are her handiwork and have raised many a smile from children and volunteers.
- Steven and Merida Reinher who have supported Mary since the foundation of the School, buying part of the land, paying for playground equipment and fixing the power, as well as supporting the School's running costs.
- Anneke Hientbrink who has supported a number of projects at the School, including building, playground equipment, the large majority of all the furniture, a generator and gas cooker.
- Angela Rooij who has supported the pre-vocational class and the School car.
- Angela Hunter who has supported the School's registration process, teaching materials and food, and who has worked extremely hard to bring water to the School. Angela has twice visited the School and provides valuable teacher training.
- Nicola Leach who supported the School's chicken project.
- Garrie Bolton and Margaret Robinson from Helping Africa 100% who have supported School for a number of years and continue to do so.
- The Haney Rotary Club, Canada who, through Michelle and Chantal Broughton, have supported the School's recent bathroom building project.
- Shyam Devani who worked on the project to bring water to the School, added tables and chairs to the dining room and has bought new parts for the Super Safari.
- Cindy Dawe who has bought vocational learning materials for the School such as beads and threads.
- Mr. and Mrs. Andrews who have supported the School for many years.
- Nicola Mahoney and Naomi who repainted he playground.
- Arun Muthukumaran
- Camill Cheiynier
- Yvonne Augustin
- Prasan Kumar
- Meagan Irving
- Roz McGregor
- Crystal Corkery and Matthew Dahms
- Terry Chung
- Kimberley Cheung
- Dale Maranda
Many organisations and individuals have supported the School over the years and we don't pretend to have name-checked all of them here. We want to say a huge asante sana to everyone who has supported the School.
Please do contact Chloe, the website coordinator, if you would like to add to this page or correct a spelling (or indeed if you would prefer to have your name removed).